How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Eberron
Directly south of the Central Plateau, this section of Sharn is famous for its entertainment options and Morgrave University.
- Offering a variety of commerical services, a large proportions of the middle class residences are occupied by gnomes.
- Ivy Tower
- This residential district house mostly staff and faculty from Morgrave.
- An upper-end residential area, Platinate is known for its retired adventurers, making for interesting conversation and antique sales.
- Seventh Tower
- This commerical district is based what is called “Little Xen’drik,” six well-known dealers in Xen’drik goods and antiques.
- University District
- Home to Morgrave University.
- Cassan Bridge
- A shopping district known for Shadow Marches products.
- The best place for mid-range magical items and affordable magical services.
- Little Plains
- Based on Talenta architecture, this district is almost completely inhabited by halflings, as well as their domesticated dinosaurs.
- Smoky Towers
- A significant entertainment district, this area also has some of the more affluent Cyrans.
- Warden Towers
- This district is a significant garrison for the Sharn Watch, and is closely tied to a local Lhazaar community.
- Center Bridge
- This district is infamous for their refusal to allow Sharn Watch on their streets, barricading any attempt for entry. Many of the residents are Morgrave students.
- This hospitality district is mostly known for its drunken taverns.
- Sharn’s most famous red light district, Firelight is also a gambling center for the lower classes.
- Forgelight Towers
- A residential district with a significantly older population.
- Another lower-class entertainment district, known for its bawdy theater.