How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Eberron
Exactly in the center of Sharn this section of the city houses most of the banking and governmental facilities, as well as most of the ruling elite’s residences.
- Upper Districts
- Housing the non-Kundarak financial institutions, this district also holds
- Highest Towers
- Mithral Tower
- A high-end residental district.
- Platinum Heights
- A high-end commercial district.
- Skysedge Park
- An extensive tract of parks, with flora from all over Eberron.
- Middle Districts
- Ambassador Towers
- Dava Gate
- A professional district.
- Dragon Towers
- Sovereign Towers
- Sword Point
- Home to the Sword Point Garrison, this district houses the Sharn Watch.
- An open-air market district.
- Lower Districts
- Boldrei’s Hearth
- This district is full of affordable and comfortable lodgings
- Granite Halls
- A commercial district known for its quirky art galleries.
- Myshan Gardens
- This residential district houses much of the young and liberal elements of Sharn.
- North Towers
- Bookstores are the most famous part of this district’s mercantile shops.
- Olladra’s Kitchen
- A collection of mid-tier eateries fill Olladra’s Kitchen.
- Vallia Towers
- Another residential district.
- All of the dragonmarked house enclaves are surrounded by housing for heirs and employees, creating miniature ethnic groupings, but the only significant racial concentration are the half-elves in Vallia Towers.